Cleaner, Brighter Whites That Last
Ti-Pure™ R-103 is a rutile titanium dioxide (TiO₂) pigment broadly used in demanding applications where discoloration, photo-durability, and color formulation are critical.
Features and Benefits
Manufactured via a proprietary chloride process, Ti-Pure™ R-103 features:
- Outstanding chemical discoloration resistance that keeps products looking like new for longer
- Good photodurability that protects from UV light degradation
- High opacity and blue undertone, which enables the formulation and manufacture of clean, brighter white and colored parts
- Excellent dry-blend dispersion for chalking PVC applications
Applications for Ti-Pure™ R-103
Ti-Pure™ R-103 is frequently found in:
- Colored and white automotive interior seats and parts
- Chalking profiles such as siding, windows, decks, and fences
For more information, please see the Ti-Pure™ R-103 Product Information sheet.
Packaging and Handling
The packed density of TiO₂ grades directly affects package stacking stability. For recommendations on packaging and handling, please see the safe handling guidelines for FIBCs.