An Integrated Solution for Demanding Applications
Ti-Pure™ R-104 is a rutile titanium dioxide (TiO₂) pigment that is a benchmark grade for film and sheet processing due to its opacity, reliability, and compatibility.
Features and Benefits
Ti-Pure™ R-104 offers the lacing/high-temperature performance of Ti-Pure™ R-101 combined with the bright blue color of Ti-Pure™ R-103.
Manufactured via a proprietary chloride process, Ti-Pure™ R-104 features:
- Superior opacification for attractive graphics and print pop
- Outstanding, reliable dispersion performance that maximizes processing efficiency
- Excellent lacing resistance that enables downgauging
- Blue undertone for clean, brighter whites
- Superior compatibility with polymers to maximize masterbatch loading
Applications for Ti-Pure™ R-104
Ti-Pure™ R-104 is frequently found in:
- High-quality rigid and flexible packaging for demanding food applications that require uncompromising quality
- Reflective films for electronic and photovoltaic applications
- Thermoplastic masterbatches that need high pigment concentrations
For more information, please see the Ti-Pure™ R-104 Product Information sheet and the Ti-Pure™ R-104 brochure.
Packaging and Handling
The packed density of TiO₂ grades directly affects package stacking stability. For recommendations on packaging and handling, please see the safe handling guidelines for FIBCs.