A Higher Standard of Performance for the Most Demanding Applications
Ti-Pure™ R-350 is a rutile titanium dioxide (TiO₂) pigment with a unique combination of product attributes for industries that depend on its properties and characteristics.
Features and Benefits
Manufactured via a proprietary chloride process, Ti-Pure™ R-350 features:
- Excellent lacing resistance to enable downgauging
- Outstanding chemical and thermal discoloration resistance that keeps products looking new for longer
- Unmatched dispersion, which facilitates higher productivity
- Blue undertone for clean, brighter white surfaces for the product’s lifetime
Applications for Ti-Pure™ R-350
Ti-Pure™ R-350 is frequently found in:
- ABS parts for automotive or appliances that require color stability under UV stress
- Thermoplastic masterbatches that need high pigment concentrations and minimal melt flow impact
- High-performance films such as biaxially oriented polypropylene (BOPP) for snack packaging
- Demanding plastics applications with highly sensitive processing that requires minimal defects, minimal impact to color, and mechanical properties (thin films, high temperatures, etc.)
For detailed information, please see the Ti-Pure™ R-350 Product Information sheet, Ti-Pure™ R-350 Used in Polyolefins brochure, or Ti-Pure™ R-350 Used in ABS Systems brochure.
Packaging and Handling
The packed density of TiO₂ grades directly affects package stacking stability. For recommendations on packaging and handling, please see the safe handling guidelines for FIBCs.