Cleaner, Brighter Whites That Last
Ti-Pure™ R-108 is a rutile titanium dioxide (TiO₂) pigment broadly used in demanding applications where discoloration, dispersion, photo-durability, and color formulation are critical.
Features and Benefits
Manufactured via a proprietary chloride process, Ti-Pure™ R-108 features:
- Excellent dispersibility and processibility for use in highly loaded polyolfin masterbatch applications
- Outstanding chemical discoloration resistance that keeps products looking like new for longer
- Good photodurability that protects from UV light degradation
- High opacity and blue undertone, which enables the formulation and manufacture of clean, brighter and colored parts.
Applications for Ti-Pure™ R-108
Ti-Pure™ R-108 is frequently found in:
- Flexible and rigid packaging for food and non-food applications sensitive to discoloration (e.g., detergents)
- Agricultural films
For more information, please see the Ti-Pure™ R-108 product information sheet.
Packaging and Handling
The packed density of TiO₂ grades directly affects package stacking stability. For recommendations on packaging and handling, please see the safe handling guidelines for FIBCs.