Balancing Performance and Productivity
Ti-Pure™ R-902+ is a titanium dioxide (TiO₂) pigment designed to work well in a variety of applications by balancing pigment performance with improved productivity for manufacturers.
Features and Benefits
Manufactured via a proprietary chloride process, Ti-Pure™ R-902+ features:
- High-performance in many end-use applications
- Balance of chalk resistance, hiding, and gloss, which allows for broad use in interior and exterior coatings
- Particle size design and control for higher productivity and consistency
- Excellent dispersion, which reduces mixing time and energy consumption
Applications for Ti-Pure™ 902+
Ti-Pure™ 902+ is frequently found in:
- Architectural paints, especially semi-gloss, eggshell, and satin finishes
- Automotive refinish coatings
- General industrial uses such as non-durable coil and powder coatings
For more information, please see the Ti-Pure™ R-902+ Product Information sheet or the Ti-Pure™ R-902+ brochure.
Packaging and Handling
The packed density of TiO₂ grades directly affects package stacking stability. For recommendations on packaging and handling, please see the safe handling guidelines for FIBCs.