Outstanding Protection for Exterior Color Applications for More Than 50 Years
Ti-Pure™ R-960 is a rutile titanium dioxide (TiO₂) pigment that provides maximum gloss retention and efficient UV protection.
Features and Benefits
Manufactured via a proprietary chloride process, Ti-Pure™ R-960 features:
- Outstanding durability that extends the lifetime of outdoor goods
- Uncompromising weathering resistance
- Characteristics that boost formulas for intensely colored, high-gloss applications at low-colorant dosing
- Reflectivity that reduces heat buildup, minimizing oil canning and deformation
Applications for Ti-Pure™ R-960
Ti-Pure™ R-960 is frequently found in:
- Building products for intense, colored outdoor applications such as windows, gutters, decks, and fences
- Stadium seats
- High-end patio furniture
- Automotive body panels
For more information, please see the Ti-Pure™ R-960 Product Information sheet.
Packaging and Handling
The packed density of TiO₂ grades directly affects package stacking stability. For recommendations on packaging and handling, please see the safe handling guidelines for FIBCs.