Protection from Nature with Unsurpassed Durability
Ti-Pure™ R-105 is a rutile titanium dioxide (TiO₂) pigment, designed to extend the appearance and lifetime of outdoor plastic applications. It is the preferred choice for ultra-durable performance.
Features and Benefits
Manufactured via a proprietary chloride process, Ti-Pure™ R-105 features:
- Ultra-durable performance to extend the lifetime of outdoor goods
- High reflectivity that harnesses the power of light and maintains cool surfaces without deformation
- Excellent bulk flow, ideal for storage and flow from silos
- Maximum brightness for ultra white or light colors
- Superior gloss retention so products look new longer
For more information, please see the Ti-Pure™ R-105 Product Information sheet.
Applications for Ti-Pure™ R-105
Ti-Pure™ R-105 is frequently found in:
- Exterior plastic building products such as composite or vinyl siding, window profiles, decks, and fences
- Cool roofing membranes
- Durable exterior polyethylene or polypropylene films such as agricultural films
Packaging and Handling
The packed density of TiO₂ grades directly affects package stacking stability. For recommendations on packaging and handling, please see the safe handling guidelines for FIBCs.