Outstanding Protection for Exterior Applications for More Than 50 Years
Ti-Pure™ R-960 is a rutile titanium dioxide (TiO₂) pigment that provides proven protection in the most demanding and unforgiving weather and industrial environments.
Features and Benefits
Manufactured via a proprietary chloride process, Ti-Pure™ R-960 features:
- Exceptional durability, providing chalk resistance and excellent color retention to keep coatings looking new longer
- Surface design that provides a better film cure in acid-catalyzed coatings by optimizing the acid catalyst's effectiveness
- Surface design that resists photocatalysis and UV degradation, protecting the coating's performance and appearance
- Proven performance in the most demanding and unforgiving weather and industrial environments
- Exceptional durability, providing excellent resistance to yellowing due to overbaking during powder coating curing
Applications for Ti-Pure™ R-960
Ti-Pure™ R-960 is frequently found in:
- Durable industrial coatings
- Industrial OEM (machinery)
- Intense color applications, such as bridges and airplanes, which depend on the coating's mechanical integrity to last a very long time
- Powder coatings
For more information, please see the Ti-Pure™ R-960 Product Information sheet.
Packaging and Handling
The packed density of TiO₂ grades directly affects package stacking stability. For recommendations on packaging and handling, please see the safe handling guidelines for FIBCs.