A Hard-Working, Versatile TiO₂
Ti-Pure™ R-900 is a rutile titanium dioxide (TiO₂) pigment with a simplified surface design that opens an extended range of performance options. Ti-Pure™ R-900 provides high brightness and excellent hiding in a wide variety of gloss applications.
Features and Benefits
Manufactured via a proprietary chloride process, Ti-Pure™ R-900 features:
- Maximum brightness and hiding power for ultra-white or light interior decorative applications
- Simple surface treatment design for highly complex systems
- Multifaceted product design for non-durable demanding applications
- An ideal choice for corrosion resistance coatings
Applications for Ti-Pure™ R-900
Ti-Pure™ R-900 is frequently found in:
- Interior alkyd and latex architectural paints
- E-coat primer applications
- Can coatings
- Appliance coatings, metal furniture finishes, and high reflectance white coil coatings
- Automotive primers
For more information, please see the Ti-Pure™ R-900 Product Information sheet.
Packaging and Handling
The packed density of TiO₂ grades directly affects package stacking stability. For recommendations on packaging and handling, please see the safe handling guidelines for FIBCs.