Proven Performance for High-Temperature Applications
Ti-Pure™ R-101 is a rutile titanium dioxide (TiO₂) pigment with more than 60 years of proven performance in high-temperature applications with a warm-white tone.
Features and Benefits
Manufactured via a proprietary chloride process, Ti-Pure™ R-101 features:
- Maximum lacing resistance for high-temperature processes
- Simple surface design for applications that require low additive content
- Neutral undertone for creation of warm-white tones
Applications for Ti-Pure™ R-101
Ti-Pure™ R-101 is frequently found in:
- High-temperature cast and extrusion coating films
- Extrusion coated paper
- High-quality color masterbatch for color-match applications
For more information, please see the Ti-Pure™ R-101 Product Information sheet.
Packaging and Handling
The packed density of TiO₂ grades directly affects package stacking stability. For recommendations on packaging and handling, please see the safe handling guidelines for FIBCs.