Brighten Up Any Space with Ti-Pure™ for Laminates
The surface treatment of Ti-Pure™ R-796+ makes this grade compatible with a wide range of water chemistries while offering excellent retention properties. At the right pH, Ti-Pure™ R-796+ enables the formulation of stable slurries with solids as high as 80% without needing to add any dispersant.
Features and Benefits
This versatile, high-brightness rutile titanium dioxide (TiO₂) pigment is manufactured using a chloride process that provides excellent opacity and color retention.
Other key features include:
- Outstanding light stability
- High brightness with a neutral, blue-white shade
- Self-dispersing characteristics in alkaline aqueous systems
- Superior quality consistency
- More neutral pH, which brings more robustness and enables compatibility with a wide range of processes
For more information, please see the Ti-Pure™ R-796+ Product Information page.
Applications for Ti-Pure™ R-796+
Ti-Pure™ R-796+ is frequently found in:
- High- and low-pressure decor papers
- Decorative foils
- Print-based applications
- Laminate flooring and furniture
Packaging and Handling
The packed density of TiO₂ grades directly affects package stacking stability. For recommendations on packaging and handling, please see the safe handling guidelines for FIBCs.