Enabling Chloride Grade Brightness, Whiteness, and Opacity with Low Abrasion
Ti-Pure™ TS-4657 is a rutile titanium dioxide pigment, manufactured by the chloride process. Compared to sulfate processed grades, it is a brighter and whiter pigment--providing excellent opacity and color retention--that still maintains a low abrasion level and is a viable alternative to sulfate offerings. It can also be blended for long print runs or applications that are very sensitive to abrasion.
Other key benefits TS-4657 delivers include:
- Broader range of colors
- Excellent dispersion
- Higher opacity and thinner film, when formulated to equal whiteness
- Consistent high-quality, due to continuous processing
- Ability to use less TiO₂ and save on costs, when formulated to whiteness and opacity
Applications for Ti-Pure™ TS-4657
- Flexographic, digital, and gravure printing
- Labels and packaging
- Water and solvent based inks
Available worldwide through convenient channels
Ti-Pure™ TS-4657 is produced around the globe and is offered at a competitive price worldwide. This new offering helps customers diversify their supply chain and ensure a reliable supply of TiO₂, so their growth doesn't have to be compromised.
Customers can purchase Ti-Pure™ TS-4657 through a contract with Chemours, online on our Ti-Pure™ Flex portal with no contract, or through our network of trusted distribution partners.